- Name of the Account Controller: Luke Asset Management Partners (LAMP), LLC.
- Name of the Trading Program: Pinnacle Trend
- CTA began trading client accounts: July 11, 2016.
CTA began trading this Program: July 11, 2016.
- Number of Accounts as of the Date of the Document: 28.
- Amount of Nominal Assets Under Management in this trading program: $3,271,594.
Total Amount Nominal of Assets Under Management in all trading programs: $3,271,594.
Amount of actual funds in the program are: $1,581,244.
- Largest Monthly Drawdown: -10.65% February 2018
Note: Drawdown means losses experienced by the trading program over a period of time.
- Worst Peak-to-Valley Drawdown: -20.60% May 2017 – February 2018
Note: Peak-to-valley drawdown means the greatest cumulative percentage decline in month-end Net Asset Value (“NAV”) due to losses sustained by a trading program during any period in which the initial month-end NAV is not equaled or exceeded by a subsequent month-end NAV.
- Number of accounts traded pursuant to this trading program that were closed with Positive net performance: 0
- Number of accounts traded pursuant to this trading program that were closed with Negative net performance: 9, the cumulative return on the account was -16.85% to -0.81%
The Time Weighted Average Method was used to compute the rate of return.
PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
- The Autumn Gold CTA Index is comprised of the client performance of all CTA programs included in the Autumn Gold database and does not represent the complete universe of CTAs. CTA programs with proprietary performance are not included. Monthly numbers are updated until 45 days after the end of the month.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average is a price-weighted average of 30 blue-chip stocks that are generally the leaders in their industry. It has been a widely followed indicator of the stock market since October 1, 1928.